Friday, October 28, 2011

duh duh duh dance

Have I mentioned I dance? I do. I dance. Used to dance a whole lot....now not so much. But I'm constantly dancing around like a lunatic so I guess that counts. But really, I'm in a ballet class and I am in love with it. If my ballet class had a mouth I would kiss it.
I've always admired those who are classically trained in ballet, but I don't think anyone can truly appreciate ballet until they try it. It is the most difficult form of dance I have ever encountered, and I've tried almost everything. It is also extremely fulfilling. Ballet is the kind of hard work and dedication that I love being a part of. What I miss most about dancing five days a week is being constantly challenged, and ballet is giving me that challenge and forcing me to become better.
The saddest thing about this class is realizing how much technique I've lost because it's been so long. But that isn't stopping me from having fun or working my butt off.

On another note, I still haven't been on Facebook and I feel awesome. Ya'll can't even hold me down!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo!! Good post, sis!! I miss seeing you dance. I'm so glad you still enjoy it!!! : )

    ReplyDelete