Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's me.............alex.

Hey ya'll! (and by 'hey ya'll' I mean the two of you who read this) It's me, Alex. Blogging to you from my kitchen counter. Probably should be doing homework but for some reason this seemed super important. It's time to give an update on my first week of my month without my beef Facebook. Well, my used-to-be-beef. We're not so tight anymore.
So I uninstalled FB from my trusted blackberry and that was a HUGE step. I mean, I actually just miss seeing the logo on my little broken screen. But I'm dealing with it.
I'd like to add that I'm doing this hiatus out of spite. Because SOMEONE told me I couldn't. So I'm out to prove not only to them but to myself that I can live without the constant connection to people I haven't actually spoken to since high school, and even then all I did was glare at them from across the room because their shirt was cuter than mine.
The point is, I'm still going strong and only having slight withdrawals. Success! So far.

1 comment:

  1. Whoo!! Go Alex!! A month without Facebook? Pff. A breeze!! Although the more I think about it, he left it very vague. Just "no facebook", right? Not "no social media of any kind" cause that would just be stupid and down right INHUMANE. So that certain website we're both on that we won't mention cause NO ONE MUST KNOW is not cheating. Or even a loophole! He's just left it pretty open. Facebook is NOT the entire internet, ya know? p.s. I love you. : )

    ReplyDelete