Monday, November 28, 2011

Randomly Alex

Hey. I think it's safe to say I have a compulsive need to share weird things about myself. Today I'd like to share 5 of my life goals that might surprise you. Or maybe not.


1. Own a puppy.
I know. They grow and get older and become "dogs," but to me, it will always be referred to as a puppy. And it has to be MINE. Mine. My very own puppy. And it has to be beautiful and go jogging with me and love me unconditionally.


2. Bare children.
I will adopt if given the opportunity, but I want to give birth at least once. At most, seven times. Yeah. SEVEN.


3. Write a book.
I love love love reading, and I consider myself a pretty good writer. I would love to write something that other people would pay to read. That would make my....life.


4. Live outside Utah.
Don't get me wrong, I love the Beehive. I just want to branch out and experience an every day life somewhere that isn't....here. The above picture happens to be Seattle, which would be ideal.


5. Only marry once.
In Autumn time. One wedding. For eternity.

2 comments:

  1. I've checked of ONE of those. But Seattle is ideal to me, too! And all the others. Great list, Al. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are sharing your hopes & dreams. I can totally see you making all of those dreams come true. The photos you posted are beautiful. The photo of the puppy & the photo of the baby....... SO CUTE!! You have so many wonderful adventures ahead of you! Your post about Mom made me cry. It was perfect. We are all so blessed to have Mom in our lives. I love you so much! Keep blogging..... I like it.

    ReplyDelete