Thursday, November 17, 2011

things you probably don't know about me and probably don't care about but I'm going to tell you anyway

1. I cry a lot.
This may not be much of a surprise, but it's true. I can cry over ridiculous things. I once cried during a diaper commercial. This is because I have an irrational love of babies, but that's a post for another time. the point is I cry all the time and with almost no warning. I cry when I'm happy, sad, mad, bored, whatever.
2. I keep a diligent journal.
An ACTUAL journal with paper and pen. I tape in ticket stubs and draw dumb pictures and write down stupid stuff I do with my boyfriend. I write what's happening in my family and what I'm doing in school and everything in between.
3. I am in love with IcyHot.
I keep a bottle by my bed and smell it right before I lay down to go to sleep.
4. I have terrible terrible dreams.
The worst thing you can imagine: I've dreamed it. People have been murdered in my dreams. While I could probably peg it to watching too much Law and Order: SVU, I try not to blame Mariska Hargitay for any of my problems.
5. I have disgusting eating habits.
I'll go all day on one bowl of cereal and then eat an entire bowl of popcorn and chips & salsa at 1am. Gross.

2 comments: