Sunday, September 11, 2011

Feelin' Two Foot Small

I've felt small as of late. As in, I have felt small in the world. A lot is asked of me in school and work and other things and I can easily feel overwhelmed. More than once, these past few weeks, I have found some place to be alone and just broken down. While I've heard its healthy to do that every once in a while, it makes me feel weak.
Remembering what happened ten years ago today makes me feel even smaller. Until I open my eyes and see everyone's flag waving proudly and everyone online paying homage to the land of the free and home of the brave. I could not be prouder to be a part of this great nation that pulls together to remember and pay tribute to those who were lost in so great a tragedy. And then I don't feel so small anymore.

1 comment: